|Centuries:||18th century – 19th century – 20th century|
|Decades:||1780s 1790s 1800s – 1810s – 1820s 1830s 1840s|
|Years:||1807 1808 1809 – 1810 – 1811 1812 1813|
- January 10 – Marriage of Napoleon and Josephine is annulled
- January 20 – Tyrolean rebel leader Andreas Hofer executed
- March 11 – Napoleon marries Marie-Louise of Austria
- April 19 – Venezuela achieves home rule: Emparan, Governor of the Captaincy General is removed by the people of Caracas and a Junta is installed.
- May 10 – Revolutionary occupation of Buenos Aires town hall.
- May 25 – Armed citizens of Buenos Aires expel the Viceroy from Spain and establish a provincial government for Argentina.
- June 8 – Birth of Robert Schumann, German composer.
- June 23 – John Jacob Astor forms the Pacific Fur Company.
- July – Napoleon annexes the Kingdom of Holland.
- July 20 – Colombia declares independence from Spain.
- August 6 – City of Mompos in modern-day Colombia is declares independence from the Spanish Empire
- September 8 – The Tonquin sets sail from New York Harbor with 33 employees of John Jacob Astor's newly created Pacific Fur Company on board. After a six-month journey around the tip of South America, the ship will arrive at the mouth of the Columbia River and Astor's men will establish fur-trading town of Astoria.
- September 16 – Dieciséis de septiembre, the Mexican War of Independence of the Republic of Mexico
- September 18 – Chile forms the National Junta, which is their first passage towards independency.
- September 26 – A new Act of Succession is adopted by the Riksdag of the Estates and Jean Baptiste Bernadotte becomes heir to the Swedish throne.
- October 12 – First Oktoberfest: The Bavarian royalty invites the citizens of Munich to join the celebration of the marriage of Crown Prince Ludwig of Bavaria to Princess Therese von Sachsen-Hildburghausen.
- October 27 – United States annexes West Florida from Spain
- November 10 – the Berners Street Hoax – Theodore Hook manages to attract dozens of people to 53 Berners Street in London
- King George III of the United Kingdom recognized as insane
- Amadou Lobbo initiates his jihad in present-day Mali.
- Russia acquires Sukhumi through a treaty with Abkhazian dukes, and declares a protectorate over the whole of Abkhazia.
- Macon's Bill No. 2
- First steamboat on the Ohio River
- for more information, see Category:1810 births.
- for more information, see Category:1810 deaths.