WWE Bad Blood
This article does not have any sources. (July 2010)
WWE Bad Blood, (originally called Badd Blood) was a professional wrestling Pay-Per-View that was produced by WWE that was produced in 1997, 2003 and 2004. It included only the Raw brand for the 2003 and 2004 editions. The 1997 edition was an In Your House pay-per-view called "Badd Blood: In Your House", this event held the first ever Hell in a Cell match, which was won by Shawn Michaels defeating The Undertaker, and also featured the debut of Kane.
Bad Blood dates and venuesEdit
|Badd Blood: In Your House||October 5, 1997||St. Louis, Missouri||Kiel Center||Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker in the first Hell in a Cell match for the number one contendership to the WWF Championship|
|Bad Blood (2003)||June 15, 2003||Houston, Texas||Compaq Center||Triple H (c) vs. Kevin Nash in a Hell in a Cell match for the World Heavyweight Championship|
|Bad Blood (2004)||June 13, 2004||Columbus, Ohio||Nationwide Arena||Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels in a Hell in a Cell match|
|Badd Blood: In Your House|
|Promotion||World Wrestling Federation|
|Date||October 5, 1997|
|City||St. Louis, Missouri|
|Bad Blood chronology|
Badd Blood: In Your House took place on October 5, 1997 at the Kiel Center in St. Louis, Missouri. On the afternoon preceding this event, Brian Pillman, who was scheduled to face Dude Love on the show, was found dead in his hotel room. The announcement was made to fans during the half-hour "pregame show" prior to the PPV broadcast itself.
Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- Nation of Domination (Rocky Maivia, Kama Mustafa and D'Lo Brown) defeated The Legion of Doom (Hawk and Animal) in a Handicap match (12:20)
- Maivia pinned Hawk after a Rock Bottom.
- Max Mini and Nova defeated Tarantula and Mosaic (6:43)
- Max pinned Tarantula.
- The Godwinns (Henry and Phineas) (with Uncle Cletus) defeated The Headbangers (Mosh and Thrasher) to win the WWF Tag Team Championship (12:17)
- Phineas pinned Mosh after a Powerbomb.
- Legends Ceremony hosted by Jim Ross; honoring some legends of St. Louis wrestling, including Harley Race, Jack Brisco, Dory Funk, Jr., Gene Kiniski, Terry Funk, Lou Thesz, and promoter Sam Muchnick.
- Owen Hart defeated Faarooq to win the vacant WWF Intercontinental Championship (7:12)
- Owen pinned Faarooq after Steve Austin hit Faarooq with the IC Title belt. This was the final of an eight-man Tournament.
- Disciples of Apocalypse (Crush, Chainz, 8-Ball and Skull) defeated Los Boricuas (Savio Vega, Jesus Castillo, Jose Estrada, Jr. and Miguel Pérez, Jr.) (9:11)
- Crush pinned Castillo after a Tilt-a-Whirl backbreaker.
- Bret Hart and The British Bulldog defeated Vader and The Patriot in a Flag Match (23:13)
- Hart pinned Patriot with a Roll-up.
- Shawn Michaels defeated The Undertaker in the first Hell in a Cell match (30:00)
The tournament was held between September 8 and October 5, 1997. The tournament brackets were:
1 Ken Shamrock initially won the match. But he was injured so Farooq advanced.