Illegal drug trade
The illegal drug trade or drug trafficking is a global black market and includes the growing, making, distribution, and sale of illegal drugs. While some drugs are legal to possess and sell, in most areas laws do not allow the trade of some drugs.
Several countries use the death penalty to punish people for drug trafficking.
- News, information, laws and photos of illegal drugs, narcotics and drug trafficking
- United Nations - Drug Programme
- Geopium: Geopolitics of Illicit Drugs in Asia (English and French)
- United Nations World Drug Report
- Illicit drug issues by country, by the CIA