This user is, of their own desire, no longer active on Simple English Wikipedia.
I’ve thought deeply about this for the last few weeks, but I was torn. It was only today that I could truly come to a decision. I’ve been troubled and rather sad all day, but I’m now certain that I can no longer be a part of this beautiful community. I may not be much missed, but I am sure I will dearly miss Simple and everyone in it. I’ve learned a great deal in the time I’ve spent here, but sadly, I’ve also learned that Simple is not the place for me. It’s been a difficult struggle to harmonize my on-wiki activity with my real life, and a still harder one to blend it honestly with my views of life, and my heart is no longer in the Simple English Wikipedia. Heartfelt thanks to everyone who made my journey here so happy, and hopes that our paths might cross hereafter. I hope I haven’t written anything sappy or stupid that I’ll regret later. To make a long story short, I love you all very, very much, and it’s getting hard to say goodbye. —Clementina talk 13:06, 21 March 2011 (UTC)
Hey Clementina, just wanted to wish you goodbye and all the best for the future, and to thank you for all the work that you've done here since you joined. Simple was a much brighter place in your presence - I hope we can keep it up without you! All the best, Goblin 13:57, 21 March 2011 (UTC) I ♥ Clementina!
- Wow, my signature actually signed the person I wanted it to sign automatically! Yay! :D Goblin 13:58, 21 March 2011 (UTC) I ♥ Clementina!
Hey Clementina! Thanks for your efforts on this Simple English Wikipedia. And so long.
- . Sorry to see two admins/editors go in the same week. Thank you for your work here! Regards, Pmlineditor (t · c · l) 18:03, 21 March 2011 (UTC)
- Dear Clementina, you will be greatly missed by the community here at simple English Wikipedia. You where always cheerful, and the dedication you have shown to this community will continue to inspire me. I know RL can be a great struggle, and I can only wish you the best in the times to come. My e-mail and talk page will always remain open to you, should you wish to chat. Good luck, you will be missed. --Gordonrox24 | Talk 21:42, 21 March 2011 (UTC)
No! Don't go! You were an excellent editor and I was hoping that you would be working here for much longer! We could have collaborated to fix this wiki. I'm sorry you wish to leave. The more admins leave, the harder it will be to stay happy. You made this wiki happy. Good bye. I'll continue to work hard. Loudclaw/Hey, let's collaborate!/Desk/WP:Warriors 21:50, 21 March 2011 (UTC)
Clementina, thank you for everything; for being such a great editor, admin, but also for being so nice to everyone. We will miss you a lot. Good luck in whatever you end up doing in life! Yottie =talk= 22:12, 21 March 2011 (UTC)
- Farewell, Clem. Enjoy your life, please stay in touch on Facebook.-- † Christnrockr90 00:37, 22 March 2011 (UTC)
- Sad to see you leave, but I totally understand. Email me sometime. <3 Katerenka [talk] 09:46, 22 March 2011 (UTC) PS. Welcome to the prestigious former admin club :p
- Sad to see you go, but happy to see that your going to be happier in the long run. :) fr33kman 03:56, 23 March 2011 (UTC)
- You have always been a bright light and a wise voice here. You will be missed by one and all.--The Three Headed Knight (talk) 05:05, 23 March 2011 (UTC)
Hey there! Currently there is a discussion at WP:ST about proposing a project that could help users who have disabilities. Please join in this discussion. Best, Jonayo! Selena 4 ever 20:28, 24 October 2011 (UTC)
|The Teamwork Barnstar|
|For Clementina, who came out of retirement and took part in the big biography weekend in October 21-26, 2011. With help from 15 other editors, 48 new biography articles were created. Thanks for being part of the team. Peterdownunder (talk) 22:58, 26 October 2011 (UTC)|