Sockpuppetry disclosure (DMK-C5) change
I'm Dibyojyoti Roy Chowdhury, and I disclosed my previous accounts, which are used against the violation of Wikipedia rules and procedures, as follows:
- NS Dibyojyoti (Main)
- Another one I forgot, something starts with Dipankar2005.. or what I don't know.
This is my only legitimate account, as I forgot/reset the password of other accounts that I can't access it anymore. I promise not to edit English Wikipedia until my request of unblock at Arbitration Committee is granted. Also If I fail to abide by the rules, the actions will later be taken by the admin and I wouldn't have right to edit here.
My decision in this regard are final and binding.
- Tagging @Operator873, @Auntof6, @Ferien for recognition. DRC-B5 (talk) 05:15, 12 October 2022 (UTC)
- Note:- An edit is been made in order to mean the content of the disclosure.-- Dibyojyotilet's chat 16:33, 13 October 2022 (UTC)
I have given you rollback on this account, as you had it on your two other accounts here and there have not been any problems in the past with you having rollback. While you have recently been unblocked, I trust that you will use it appropriately. Please be aware that "one strike" will continue to apply to you and abuse of rollback could result in the reblocking of your account. Thanks, --Ferien (talk) 17:50, 12 October 2022 (UTC)
These related templates all have shortcuts that are redirected, in order to save space. Press also each template in Module:Adjacent stations where shortcuts have been made for each template by User:Djsasso. (The shortcut for each template is seen on the right.) If erased, the template will not work.
- Hello anonymous @18.104.22.168, thank you for the clarification. But I still having doubt (less), whether to keep or to delete. Let's see what admin takes. Dibyojyotilet's chat 15:21, 28 December 2022 (UTC)
- Hello anonymous @22.214.171.124, thank you for the clarification. But I still having doubt (less), whether to keep or to delete. Let's see what admin takes. Dibyojyotilet's chat 15:22, 28 December 2022 (UTC)
- I declined the QD request for two reasons. First, "The title is meaningless of what "adjacent" we are referring to" is not a valid QD reason. When requesting a quick deletion, the reason has to be one of the reasons listed at WP:QD.
- Second, enwiki has had the same redirect since 2018, and I think it's reasonable. -- Auntof6 (talk) 19:56, 28 December 2022 (UTC)
hello i recently added new content on the page Davide Lo Surdo adding his performance on bengali television channel with notable source, plus has been added that he performed in brazil at anhembi sambadrome (capacity of 103,200 people).
i read the notability criterias and one of them says “Has performed music for a work of media that is notable, e.g. a theme for a network television show, performance in a television show or notable movie”. since he performed for dbc news (notable tv program, it has also a page on en wiki), it should be notable.
could you kindly see it and tell me if now meets the notability criteria?
- I will see that later. Thanks for your question. Dibyojyotilet's chat 02:21, 8 January 2023 (UTC)
- hello, thank you. did you have the chance to see the page? i think with the notable television performance meets the notability criteria. waiting your reply
- god bless you 126.96.36.199 (talk) 16:05, 8 January 2023 (UTC)
Kamnath Mahadev change
- Sorry @Jelasa Eding, but I can't do that, and you must read the reason why it is nominated for deletion. Only an admin may decide to keep or delete the page. Thanks. Dibyojyotilet's chat 12:17, 11 January 2023 (UTC)
User page sanitized... change
I have sanitzed your user page a little. I have removed some information which might turn out to be a problem, if it had stayed there. I have also hidden the respective changes. Please have a look and cross-check that I haven't messed up the layout.
GA VGA has changed change
Hi, you commented on or edited one or more articles that are up for GA VGA review. The system now requires !votes within a shorter period of time, which has already elapsed, but seems there is a bit of a grace period. Without at least five editors voting (up or down), no articles can be promoted. Please have a look here . Thank you, Gotanda (talk) 00:14, 11 April 2023 (UTC)