|This is Bsadowski1's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to Bsadowski1.|
You've got mail!Edit
I need help fast!Edit
I made an article, I thought was accurate but it got taken as vandalism, I felt bad so I even tried to undo it.
However people are now launching attacks on my IP address and threatening me, I need help!
I wrote this and they keep trying to find me! PLEASE HELP!
I need this gone! My notes, as well as my IP! PLEASE! I fear for my safety!
hey, why did you delete crunchyroll?
Why you block user account Computerfaner?Edit
I am so curious that Computerfaner has been block for indefinite time! But as you see here, there is no post on simple.wikipedia.org at all! So I request you make a reasonable reply about what you've done to this user account! Janagewen (talk) 09:55, 26 January 2015 (UTC)
Your block of ChicosTacosBoyEdit
Would you leave a message on ChicosTacosBoy's page explaining why he/she was blocked? If you use Twinkle, it includes options for leaving such messages. I'm asking this because he/she left an unblock request that was just asking the reason for the block. Thanks. --Auntof6 (talk) 03:49, 3 March 2015 (UTC)
Hi B (if I may abbreviate)! Can you tell me who wrote the above article that you deleted? That global account will bear watching on enwiki as a prolific sock who won't stay quiet there for long, given history. Thanks! CrowCaw 20:25, 8 August 2015 (UTC)
I'm hoping you can point me in the right direction. I have been working on some edits to a page, but another user is reverting the edits in a manner which i believe to be indicative of profound institutional racism. I made comments on the talk page to this effect, but the page was reverted anyway. I do not feel i have the technical expertise to effectively combat this, but it disappoints me to see this type of activity on Wikipedia, and I would like to pursue this in the most appropriate way possible. Can you advise me on what I should do?
Thank you so much!
Woah woah woahEdit
- People who create User names which are deliberately designed to threaten, harass or intimidate other uses don't deserve a second chance. Block on sight.--Peterdownunder (talk) 21:10, 24 November 2015 (UTC)
Thanks so muchEdit
Thank you so much for banning that guy, he was massivly insulting me. Also should I delete the warnings on his page or not, since I sense that he is the kind of guy who will do it again and again. — This unsigned comment was added by MiloDenn (talk • changes) at 16:03, 24 December 2016.
- (talk page stalker) @MiloDenn: You might want to know that the user has not been banned, only blocked for 31 hours. A ban is indefinite, happens only after a community discussion, and can only be done with registered users. --Auntof6 (talk) 17:42, 24 December 2016 (UTC)
Contents which would belong on a Project Page about ScientistsEdit
- It is my understanding that (at the moment), I have not been constricted from asking general questions.
- I see a need for a Project Page about Scientists, or something like that.
- I am hereby asking, what are some of the arguments that might support, that having such a roject page,
- is a good idea.
- (Finding counter-arguments, against any of those - that is not a challenge, in my view.)
- I prefer to hear out if anyone can see any positive arguments.
- (And I prefer to hold back, my related views, for some days.
- And I am not arguing that at this moment, the title for this thread, might not seem adequate.)
- I respect that the user:Bsadowski1 has no obligation to answer this page.
- Regards! Sju hav (talk) 12:03, 18 September 2017 (UTC)
Linking to search tools (for deleted articles at other wikis)Edit
- Should a proposed project page have links to search tools regarding articles that have been deleted at wiki-German and other wikis.
- If an article has been deleted at German-wiki or French-wiki, then that might be interesting information (even when one takes into account that different wikis, have rules that vary). Sju hav (talk) 12:20, 18 September 2017 (UTC)
You've got mail!Edit
Jake Paul protection.Edit
My user pageEdit
Hey--if you can semi-protect my talk page, indefinitely, that'd be great. Its only purpose is to function as an outlet for a couple of LTAs. And can you revdelete their Falung Gong edit? Surely RD3 applies... Thanks, Drmies (talk) 22:33, 22 September 2018 (UTC)
Can you help me check my AF log?Edit
I triggered the abuse filter when trying to reverting another user's edit on Temperature,Filter description: vandalism. Then every time I submit my edit I would encouter the warning and my autopromote is blocked. Pages include Hangzhou, Wikipedia:Simple talk and even my talkpage. (I guess I cannot say the word before vandalism ?) Can you help me check the AF log ? I do not think I am doing something wrong. Thank you.--94rain Talk 01:22, 29 January 2019 (UTC)
Hellow, I saw you have blocked some accounts, like Kyriaki Verrou (talk · contribs), Smile1010smile (talk · contribs), 123.789.abc (talk · contribs) and Lucky Billy 1999 (talk · contribs) that are related to specific purpose, based on a check user, which however, I can't locate. Because the user has now surfaced in el.wikipedia with the names Hamogela and 4evayoung77, double voting, can you please provide me with a link? Thank you in advance. --C messier (talk) 16:21, 28 February 2019 (UTC)
@Bsadowski1: Hi, I had to call on a steward like you because the Korean steward who globally blocked my account doesn't want to listen to what I had to say and I'm afraid he could globally blocked my IP address too.
I'm an Italian user. I think you already know about the noted Polish LTA "Wikinɡer", don't you? Well, he's currently vandalizing also it.wikipedia. He's been vandalizing pages and talk pages about robots since over a year. He both uses open proxies and sockpuppets to do so, which are always blocked short after the vandalisms. About one year ago I registered an account, JoyBiII, in order to help Italian sysops fighting him. I've always been logging in using my Italian Internet connection, which provides 2 IP ranges, 18.104.22.168/16 and 22.214.171.124/16. I'm sure you have the tools to check my recent logs and verify what I've just said. I've never been logging in from proxies or from a Polish IP address.
A week ago I was reverting Wikinɡer in it.wikipedia as usual, because after months of absence he decided to come back some weeks ago. Can you guess what happened? The steward I've talked about above, -revi, has globaly blocked my account because... I'm Wikinɡer! I couldn't believe it when I read the reason. He's even a steward and a checkuser in login.wikimedia, and he didn't even check before doing it. There was also an Italian sysop who committed the same mistake and blockd my account in it.wikipedia without listening to what I had to say about that, but last year I've already been speaking with other Italian sysops who acknowledged my good faith and my deniability, they could talk to him and make him understand he just mistook me for Wikinɡer. However, as long as my global account is blocked that would be useless.
I'd like to ask you to please check that my account JoyBiII has nothing to do with Wikinɡer, with his proxies and his socks, even if he registered also a few socks with a name similar to mine, that is JoyBiil, JoyBiiII and JoyByll. Please, verify my innocente and unblock my account, that -revi should be told to pay more attention when he globally blocks somebody because he may make mistakes as he did in this case.
You've got mail!Edit
Hi. I hope you are doing well. Please may I just kindly inform you about your mistake. You have blocked 2a01:cb00:b51:3e00:4df2:fb31:1b3:3ed0 (talk · contribs) who is not the vandal user. The one is Mb1209 (talk · contribs) which is a Spambot. Thanks in advance for your help. Take care. 2A01:CB06:8048:6916:C80C:47BC:65AE:B1F4 (talk) 11:41, 30 March 2020 (UTC)
Disruptive editing at Mongoloid (race)Edit
Thank you for reverting Ihatewhiteppl2 (talk · contribs) at Mongoloid (race). The two disruptive edits there were their only contributions so far and their user name is expressing hate against a racial group. Maybe you'd like to have a closer look. --Rsk6400 (talk) 06:00, 3 October 2020 (UTC)
- Looks like a sock of Arshifakhan61 so I have filled the SPI at en-wiki (w:Wikipedia:Sockpuppet investigations/Arshifakhan61). GSS (talk|c|em) 17:56, 5 October 2020 (UTC)
Hello, Bsadowski1. Ibaman is ignoring warnings to stop vandalising Wikipedia. He has been trolling on Eddie Van Halen related pages, adding nonsense into articles and deleting the warnings he has received. Please can you block him? 126.96.36.199 (talk) 22:17, 23 November 2020 (UTC)
- yeah dude, please check out the article's history, and check out if Eddie's death is indeed a hoax. Also check out what Wolfgang Van Halen has to say about it. Cheers Ibaman (talk) 22:30, 23 November 2020 (UTC)
- These IPs are evading a block. Just revert, block and ignore from now on. --IWI (talk) 08:38, 26 November 2020 (UTC)
Merry Christmas, Bsadowski1!Edit
Hi, Bsadowski1! Merry Christmas! I have a present for you.
|Congratulations: You have been given a Veteran Editor Barnstar!
For helping Wikipedia this year. Merry Christmas!
Urgent Block NeededEdit
Hi Bsadowski1 - Can you block 188.8.131.52 for persistent vandalism, please? They have been AIVd and they keep targeting the same article of vice presidents.
For being on top of that! Should I add that to the meta global block list for block evasion? That user is also blocked on EN.
Invitation for Functionary consultation 2021Edit
I'm letting you know in advance about a meeting I'd like to invite you to regarding the Universal Code of Conduct and the community's ownership of its future enforcement. I'm still in the process of putting together the details, but I wanted to share the date with you: 27 June, 2021. I do not have a time on this date yet, but I will let you soon. We have created a meta page with basic information. Please take a look at the meta page and sign up your name under the appropriate section.
Thank you for your time.--BAnand (WMF) 15:06, 2 June 2021 (UTC)