|Daily pageviews of User:ImprovedWikiImprovment
Discussions that have been inactive for 3 days and bot messages get archived; please start a new section if the discussion you were looking for has been archived. It is currently approximately 10:48 AM (update) where this user lives; this user is unlikely to be active between 10 PM and 6 AM.
Welcome to the Simple English Wikipedia!
Hopefully you pick up the clues user admin odd. If you don’t feel free to email me. PotsdamLamb (talk) 08:11, 23 February 2021 (UTC)
- @PotsdamLamb: I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you mean. --IWI (talk) 08:13, 23 February 2021 (UTC)
- The questions being asked I am trying to get an admin to answer. I’ve a hunch there is something more to this. PotsdamLamb (talk) 08:15, 23 February 2021 (UTC)
- @PotsdamLamb: I'm assuming they are simply asking a question. No reason to think otherwise. --IWI (talk) 08:19, 23 February 2021 (UTC)
- You don’t have to AGF me IWI. I do the same but again somethings amiss. PotsdamLamb (talk) 08:24, 23 February 2021 (UTC)
- I'm not so sure that there is. Just seems like a newer user asking questions. If they are banned on enwiki on a different account (which is the only bad faith situation I can think of), then that is not really something of our concern anyway. --IWI (talk) 08:31, 23 February 2021 (UTC)
- If you have the same email for 2 Wikipedia accounts, how do you know if the password reset will work, etc?? --Tsugaru Let's Talk! :) 🍁 01:12, 26 February 2021 (UTC)
- @つがる: I'm not sure what you mean. Why would this cause the password reset not to work? It should work fine as far as I know. --IWI (talk) 01:14, 26 February 2021 (UTC)
- Cause I thought system would only allow 1 email per 1 account. --Tsugaru Let's Talk! :) 🍁 01:17, 26 February 2021 (UTC)
- Emails used to come through for my alternate account fine, but you could test it by requesting a password reset I guess. --IWI (talk) 01:19, 26 February 2021 (UTC)