Jill Stein 2016 presidential campaign
Jill Stein, a physician from Massachusetts, is seeking the nomination of the Green Party of the United States for President in 2016. In 2012, Stein was the Green Party's nominee and received 469,501 votes for President of the United States in the 2012 general election.
|Jill Stein for President|
|Campaign||U.S. presidential election, 2016|
|Status||Announced June 22, 2015|
|Headquarters||22 Kendall Rd.|
- Medea Benjamin, co-founder of Code Pink and Global Exchange
- Marsha Coleman-Adebayo, former senior policy analyst for the United States Environmental Protection Agency and racial justice advocate
- Immortal Technique, rapper and activist
- International Socialist Organization, a socialist organization in the United States
- Richard D. Wolff, professor emeritus of economics, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Cornel West, philosopher and activist
- "Candidate (P20003984) Summary Reports – 2016 Cycle". Federal Election Commission. Retrieved July 20, 2015.
- "FEDERAL ELECTIONS 2012 Election Results for the U.S. President, the U.S. Senate and the U.S. House of Representatives" (PDF). FEC.gov. July 2013. Retrieved June 18, 2015.
- Pindell, James (February 6, 2015) "Jill Stein, Green Party candidate, considers a second run for president", The Boston Globe. Retrieved June 6, 2015
- "Exclusive: Green Party's Jill Stein Announces She Is Running for President on Democracy Now!". democracynow.org. June 2015. Retrieved June 22, 2015.
- Bernd, Candice. ""An Age of the Statistically Unlikely": An Interview With Presidential Candidate Jill Stein". Truthout. Retrieved 1 July 2015.
- "Immortal Technique: Endorsing Jill Stein for President". Retrieved 27 July 2015.
- "We want to be the voice of struggle in 2016". Retrieved 10 December 2015.
- "Endorsing Jill Stein for President: Professor Richard D. Wolff Economist". Retrieved 13 July 2015.
- "JILL STEIN, CORNELL WEST VISIT ATLANTA TO PROMOTE GREEN PARTY BALLOT ACCESS IN GEORGIA". Atlanta Progressive News.